Trino is open source software licensed under the
Apache License 2.0.
Source code is available at https://github.com/trinodb.
The project is run by volunteer contributions and supported by the Trino
Product names, other names, logos and other material used on this site are
registered trademarks of various entities including, but not limited to, the
following trademark owners and names:
- American National Standards Institute
- ANSI, and other names
- Apache Software Foundation
- Apache Hadoop, Apache Hive, Apache Kafka, and other names
- AWS, S3, Glue, EMR, and other names
- Docker Inc.
- GCP, YouTube and other names
- Azure, AKS, and others
- Java, JVM, OpenJDK, and other names
- The Linux Foundation
- Kubernetes, Linux, Presto, and other names
- Starburst Data
- Starburst, Starburst Data, and other names